The Pacific DAC
The Pacific DAC is our new creation, rising the bar in the area of digital to analog conversion.
It took over a year of intense research to push every technical aspect of our DAC technology to the new
levels, we took everything thats great about Lampizator DACs and created the state of the art reference
product. We have a very clear idea what the reproduced music should sound like - like real live music.
Our flagship products always had this sound in their design, thats why they inspire some of the world's
most demanding listeners, reviewers and musicians. The Pacific DAC has been designed from the
ground up with one goal in mind - to create a DAC that supersedes everything we have heard before and
done in “the Lampizator way”.
Every part of The Pacific DAC is completely new, even if rooted deeply in previous designs. The four main
pillars of the construction are: the digital conversion section, the power supply section, the tube output
section and control / management / volume section.
And all this is housed in a unique chassis of pure polished brass.
• Unique tube conversion output with Single Ended Triode, Directly Heated Triode, Active Dynamic Tube
Anode Loading & Zero Feedback
• New digital “engine” board with a conversion process unique to Lampizator with DSD512 auto-sensing
• New USB & LAN computer interface that is with preinstalled ROON bridge
• New transformers, power supplies, new heater power circuits and new chassis
• New Taras 2017 VC-04 Volume Management System